Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Setting Your Hours As a Home-Based Travel Agent

You have total flexibility to set your own hours when you're a home-based travel agent with your own Internet travel agency. You can work them around another job, work-at-home mom responsibilities, and anything else you wish. Just make sure that you've available for enough hours to serve your clients and get your phone calls and paperwork done.

Personally, I find that being available during "odd" hours, like late nights and weekends, is advantageous in attracting clients. They know they can reach me when they're home from work and at other convenient times for them. I recommend using your own hours as a competitive advantage. I go into more detail on this and other ways to market yourself in my book, "Five Steps to Your Own Internet Travel Agency," which is free for Amazon Prime members and only $5.99 for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment